Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Relationship ADD

I, like many people at school, have what I like to call "relationship ADD." Dating drama is such a big thing here, that I could probably dedicate a whole other blog to it. As all of the Valentine's Day festivities come to a close, I want to take the time to reflect on all the stuff that just happened. One girl has been head over heels for this dude for months, but for Valentine's Day, she started dating someone that is... well... questionable. Personally, my friends know that I have horrible taste in men, and it's pretty ridiculous. I had it bad for this one guy, but eventually I had to realize that it wasn't going to happen. I did find a comic that sums up how I feel when I see a certain gentleman... so yea it's cool you know how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment